Fully aware of its role and responsibilities towards its members, clients, suppliers and immediate environment, the Beck Industries group aims to implement an approach designed to guarantee that its values and code of conduct are applied, and to promote the well-being of its members, it attractiveness and its economic efficiency. To achieve this, policy is based on the ISO 26000 standard.
A code of conduct and internal by-laws have been drawn up. All its members have been trained in its use and are committed to following it. This code guarantees that human rights, applicable legislation and regulations are respected. It guarantees the rules of loyalty in all its internal practices, towards its clients, suppliers and third parties. It also bans all forms of discrimination from hiring to career opportunities and training.
Beyond these rules, we are aware:
- of our corporate responsibility
- of the challenges of employability and decent, fulfilling and productive jobs
- of the rules behind long term stable employment
- of health and well-being challenges and their associated prevention and training actions
- of the rules behind improved standards of living and the sharing of riches
- generally of the development of human capital around our values, as a driving force for motivation and innovation
The company expects its employees to share its principles of loyalty and honesty, to develop a personal awareness of individual responsibility, a team spirit and be proactive. It encourages positive management, highlighting the notion of pleasure in shared success.
Our companies invest in paritarian and regional organisations, educational programmes and the promotion of voluntary work or donations to local associations.